- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
- 4 Themes at the Heart of “Transform, Perform, and Grow”
- Words Matter: From Transactional to Transformative Language
Author Archives: Paul Kirpes, TPG Companies
This year Lori and I have the honor of co-chairing the ISU Alumi Association Cardinal & Gold Gala with Harvey (’70 ’73) and Marcia (’73) Freese. We cordially invite you to celebrate with us on February 9th. It is sure … Continue reading
For the past 13-plus years, Stanford MBA applicants have had to answer the essay question “What matters most to you and why?” The question tends to send applicants into a frenzy. How does one answer this simple yet challenging prompt? … Continue reading
Client comments tell us lots about what is – and isn’t – valued in planning. Continue reading
By Mary Sundet Jones Some things are so core to who you are and what you do that it can take time to be able to see them clearly. An astute outside observer’s off-hand comment, or, in this case, a … Continue reading
I get inspired by people all the time. In particular, I get inspired by people who are passionate about improving themselves, their companies and organizations, and the world. It’s what we’re about at TPG Companies, and it’s so exciting to … Continue reading
Strategic Planning Building Blocks: Vision It’s not so hard to plan when you know what you’re planning for. What’s your guiding star? A Strategic Plan that tangibly moves you toward a compelling – even exciting – future is a Plan … Continue reading
By Jake Kirpes I’ve been thinking about this line from W. Edward Deming: “It is not enough to do your best, you must know what to do, and then do your best.” Ok, fine. But how do you figure out … Continue reading
Is the best way to overcome a challenge the one you’ve taught yourself to avoid? Continue reading
As 2016 comes to a close, we at TPG Companies wish you peace, joy, and fulfillment throughout the coming year. We appreciate all who work to enhance the lives of those around them – in business, in the community, and in the … Continue reading