- What Values Drive Your Company?
- 2018 Cardinal & Gold Gala – A most successful event!
- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
Category Archives: Change
Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
By Mary Sundet Jones Some things are so core to who you are and what you do that it can take time to be able to see them clearly. An astute outside observer’s off-hand comment, or, in this case, a … Continue reading
Posted in Change, Strategy Tagged Business Strategy, change, Panta Rei, VUCA Leave a comment
4 Themes at the Heart of “Transform, Perform, and Grow”
Volunteering, delivering papers, mowing lawns, and working in the family business as a youngster in Dubuque, Iowa, taught me a lot about helping others, and seeing what “success” looks like through their eyes. Ever since, I’ve had a drive and … Continue reading
Posted in Change, Leadership, Uncategorized Tagged authentic leadership, Impact Leave a comment
5. Try the Coat On For Size: 10 Maxims for Impact and Effectiveness
Here’s number 5 in a series of ten maxims I find myself repeating often. You don’t really know if that new Burberry is the right coat for you until you’ve tried it on for size. You want to know how it … Continue reading
Posted in Change, Strategy Tagged change, change management, decision-making, Effectiveness, Impact, maxims 1 Comment
2. A VUCA Prime Mindset: 10 Maxims for Impact and Effectiveness
The second of ten maxims I find myself repeating often. I hope they resonate with you as they do with scores of business owners and leaders we have coached, advised, or otherwise helped. I absolutely believe we’re living in a VUCA world … Continue reading
Posted in Change, Leadership Tagged Bob Johansen, change, change management, Effectiveness, Impact, Institute for the Future, maxims, VUCA, VUCA Prime 8 Comments
10 Principles of Leading Change Management
10 Principles of Leading Change Management: An excellent list from Strategy+Change Management. http://ow.ly/yls7R
Posted in Change, Leadership Tagged change, change management, navigating change, organization Leave a comment
Lessons from the Way of Tea, Part 1: Navigating Change
Navigating change – whether it’s a wholesale realignment of company practices and behaviors, or agreeing on new Terms & Conditions with a supplier or client – can feel like a minefield. A particularly unyielding employee, a supplier with a thousand … Continue reading
Posted in Change, Lessons Tagged business productivity, change management, let off steam, navigating change, organizations, tea, vent, Way of Tea Leave a comment