- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
- 4 Themes at the Heart of “Transform, Perform, and Grow”
- Words Matter: From Transactional to Transformative Language
Category Archives: Communication
Too easily, we fall into using the wrong words – and it’s costing us business. “The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug.” –Mark Twain Example: we fall … Continue reading
Number 7 of ten maxims I’ve cultivated and use regularly to enhance business. Good things can arise – and come back around – if you just Leave the Door Open… …mentally and emotionally, to possibilities …in relationships …so other options … Continue reading