- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
- 4 Themes at the Heart of “Transform, Perform, and Grow”
- Words Matter: From Transactional to Transformative Language
Category Archives: Strategy
This year Lori and I have the honor of co-chairing the ISU Alumi Association Cardinal & Gold Gala with Harvey (’70 ’73) and Marcia (’73) Freese. We cordially invite you to celebrate with us on February 9th. It is sure … Continue reading
For the past 13-plus years, Stanford MBA applicants have had to answer the essay question “What matters most to you and why?” The question tends to send applicants into a frenzy. How does one answer this simple yet challenging prompt? … Continue reading
Client comments tell us lots about what is – and isn’t – valued in planning. Continue reading
By Mary Sundet Jones Some things are so core to who you are and what you do that it can take time to be able to see them clearly. An astute outside observer’s off-hand comment, or, in this case, a … Continue reading
Strategic Planning Building Blocks: Vision It’s not so hard to plan when you know what you’re planning for. What’s your guiding star? A Strategic Plan that tangibly moves you toward a compelling – even exciting – future is a Plan … Continue reading
Is the best way to overcome a challenge the one you’ve taught yourself to avoid? Continue reading
As 2016 comes to a close, we at TPG Companies wish you peace, joy, and fulfillment throughout the coming year. We appreciate all who work to enhance the lives of those around them – in business, in the community, and in the … Continue reading
I love those moments when, as a parent, one knows that The Kids Are All Right – and they’re being recognized for it. It hit me again when I saw Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes as the title of a blog … Continue reading
Tenth and last (for now) in a series of ten maxims I find myself repeating often. The Next Big Thing can be great – except when it isn’t. In the world of VUCA, permanent whitewater change, and the imperative for … Continue reading
Ninth in a series of ten maxims I’ve cultivated and use regularly to enhance business. Immediate action isn’t always the right move. It may be better to Let It Play Through. Conventional wisdom tends to reward fast action in business. Respond quickly. Think on … Continue reading