- What Values Drive Your Company?
- 2018 Cardinal & Gold Gala – A most successful event!
- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
Category Archives: Strategy
Ninth in a series of ten maxims I’ve cultivated and use regularly to enhance business. Immediate action isn’t always the right move. It may be better to Let It Play Through. Conventional wisdom tends to reward fast action in business. Respond quickly. Think on … Continue reading
I enjoy chess, but seldom give myself the time and space to sit down for a game. After reading Harvard Business Review’s interview with world chess champion Garry Kasparov, I’m re-thinking that. Kasparov uses his deep experience with chess to … Continue reading
Eighth in a series of ten maxims I’ve cultivated and use regularly to enhance business. Like this Mobius strip, Excellence End to End is a never-ending cycle. Awhile ago I worked with a company that offered some of the highest quality services … Continue reading
Here’s number 5 in a series of ten maxims I find myself repeating often. You don’t really know if that new Burberry is the right coat for you until you’ve tried it on for size. You want to know how it … Continue reading
Whatever else you may think of Ronald Reagan, his Trust but Verify maxim rings pretty true. Continue reading
I’ve been told I sometimes repeat myself. I admit it. There are certain lines – maxims – that are useful and true in so many business situations, that I find myself repeating them. So I’ve gathered ten of my favorites, hoping they may … Continue reading
Thinking strategically adds value – we know that – but there isn’t some magical class of “strategic thinkers.” Strategic thinking can be learned – I’ve seen it happen often, sometimes developing from the simple discipline of considering TPG Companies’ 4 questions of … Continue reading