- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
- 4 Themes at the Heart of “Transform, Perform, and Grow”
- Words Matter: From Transactional to Transformative Language
- It’s Not Your Father’s SBA
- 10. Don’t Lose the Core to Do the More: Maxims for Impact and Effectiveness
- Here’s What an Award-Winning Entrepreneur Looks Like
Category Archives: Team Leadership/Management
Is the best way to overcome a challenge the one you’ve taught yourself to avoid? Continue reading
You can tell a lot about a leader – and a company’s culture – by how they respond to mistakes. I appreciate the title of Dan McCarthy’s blog post, “Say Thank-you to Mistakes.” My experience with mistakes is much like … Continue reading
I’m so proud of (and excited for) my friend and client Matthew Perry, President and Partner of GENESYS Systems Integrator, recently named a 2015 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year! This prestigious award illuminates the expertise and passion of … Continue reading
Here’s number 4 in a series of ten maxims I find myself repeating often. I hope they resonate with you as they do with scores of business owners and leaders we have coached, advised, or otherwise helped. Sometimes a tree is a … Continue reading