- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
- 4 Themes at the Heart of “Transform, Perform, and Grow”
- Words Matter: From Transactional to Transformative Language
- It’s Not Your Father’s SBA
- 10. Don’t Lose the Core to Do the More: Maxims for Impact and Effectiveness
- Here’s What an Award-Winning Entrepreneur Looks Like
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Volunteering, delivering papers, mowing lawns, and working in the family business as a youngster in Dubuque, Iowa, taught me a lot about helping others, and seeing what “success” looks like through their eyes. Ever since, I’ve had a drive and … Continue reading
Check your assumptions at the door. If you think the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is only there to make loans, and requires a deep dive into the land of bureaucracy, check again. I have worked with an array of entities … Continue reading
Healthy enough to tap into the intelligence that you have? Be Smart – but without Healthy, you lose competitive advantage. Lencioni tells it! http://ow.ly/yRhOt
Story: Success by Mistake 3M allows employees 10% of their time to work on individually driven innovations. Spencer Silver, one of the participating chemists, performed an experiment in which he mixed an unusually large quantity of a polymer with a … Continue reading