- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
- 4 Themes at the Heart of “Transform, Perform, and Grow”
- Words Matter: From Transactional to Transformative Language
Tag Archives: authentic leadership
Volunteering, delivering papers, mowing lawns, and working in the family business as a youngster in Dubuque, Iowa, taught me a lot about helping others, and seeing what “success” looks like through their eyes. Ever since, I’ve had a drive and … Continue reading
Number 6 in a series of ten maxims I find myself repeating. Calm Confidence is appealing. It’s appealing to prospects, to clients and customers, and to colleagues. And it feels good. You can’t just put Calm Confidence on like a crisp … Continue reading
Ever been frozen? No, not the Disney movie. The feeling. Frozen in time, unable to act, unable to move in any direction. Like that terrifying moment when the computer screen goes still and your mouse dances frantically across the mouse … Continue reading
She didn’t look much like a leader. She looked like a middle-aged, friendly, somewhat absent-minded Nice Lady. Which she was. But she was a middle-aged, friendly, somewhat absent-minded Nice Lady who was passionate about the business, had been working with … Continue reading