- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
- 4 Themes at the Heart of “Transform, Perform, and Grow”
- Words Matter: From Transactional to Transformative Language
- It’s Not Your Father’s SBA
- 10. Don’t Lose the Core to Do the More: Maxims for Impact and Effectiveness
Tag Archives: Business Strategy
By Mary Sundet Jones Some things are so core to who you are and what you do that it can take time to be able to see them clearly. An astute outside observer’s off-hand comment, or, in this case, a … Continue reading
Is now the right time to grow your company? TPG is excited to support the launch of ScaleUpU. Be a part of the first ScaleUpU initiative in the world beginning in Kansas City this November during Entrepreneurs week. 15 high-potential companies … Continue reading
Tenth and last (for now) in a series of ten maxims I find myself repeating often. The Next Big Thing can be great – except when it isn’t. In the world of VUCA, permanent whitewater change, and the imperative for … Continue reading
Ninth in a series of ten maxims I’ve cultivated and use regularly to enhance business. Immediate action isn’t always the right move. It may be better to Let It Play Through. Conventional wisdom tends to reward fast action in business. Respond quickly. Think on … Continue reading
I enjoy chess, but seldom give myself the time and space to sit down for a game. After reading Harvard Business Review’s interview with world chess champion Garry Kasparov, I’m re-thinking that. Kasparov uses his deep experience with chess to … Continue reading
Eighth in a series of ten maxims I’ve cultivated and use regularly to enhance business. Like this Mobius strip, Excellence End to End is a never-ending cycle. Awhile ago I worked with a company that offered some of the highest quality services … Continue reading
Number 6 in a series of ten maxims I find myself repeating. Calm Confidence is appealing. It’s appealing to prospects, to clients and customers, and to colleagues. And it feels good. You can’t just put Calm Confidence on like a crisp … Continue reading
Thinking strategically adds value – we know that – but there isn’t some magical class of “strategic thinkers.” Strategic thinking can be learned – I’ve seen it happen often, sometimes developing from the simple discipline of considering TPG Companies’ 4 questions of … Continue reading