- What Values Drive Your Company?
- 2018 Cardinal & Gold Gala – A most successful event!
- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
Tag Archives: change management
Here’s number 5 in a series of ten maxims I find myself repeating often. You don’t really know if that new Burberry is the right coat for you until you’ve tried it on for size. You want to know how it … Continue reading
The second of ten maxims I find myself repeating often. I hope they resonate with you as they do with scores of business owners and leaders we have coached, advised, or otherwise helped. I absolutely believe we’re living in a VUCA world … Continue reading
Internal oneupsmanship may have short-term benefits, but long term success comes with seeing the other leaders in the company as your First Team, not your competition. Continue reading
10 Principles of Leading Change Management: An excellent list from Strategy+Change Management. http://ow.ly/yls7R
Navigating change – whether it’s a wholesale realignment of company practices and behaviors, or agreeing on new Terms & Conditions with a supplier or client – can feel like a minefield. A particularly unyielding employee, a supplier with a thousand … Continue reading