- What Values Drive Your Company?
- 2018 Cardinal & Gold Gala – A most successful event!
- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
Tag Archives: chess
I enjoy chess, but seldom give myself the time and space to sit down for a game. After reading Harvard Business Review’s interview with world chess champion Garry Kasparov, I’m re-thinking that. Kasparov uses his deep experience with chess to … Continue reading