- What Values Drive Your Company?
- 2018 Cardinal & Gold Gala – A most successful event!
- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
Tag Archives: decision-making
I enjoy chess, but seldom give myself the time and space to sit down for a game. After reading Harvard Business Review’s interview with world chess champion Garry Kasparov, I’m re-thinking that. Kasparov uses his deep experience with chess to … Continue reading
Here’s number 5 in a series of ten maxims I find myself repeating often. You don’t really know if that new Burberry is the right coat for you until you’ve tried it on for size. You want to know how it … Continue reading