- What Values Drive Your Company?
- 2018 Cardinal & Gold Gala – A most successful event!
- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
Tag Archives: Leadership
Client comments tell us lots about what is – and isn’t – valued in planning. Continue reading
Is the best way to overcome a challenge the one you’ve taught yourself to avoid? Continue reading
You can tell a lot about a leader – and a company’s culture – by how they respond to mistakes. I appreciate the title of Dan McCarthy’s blog post, “Say Thank-you to Mistakes.” My experience with mistakes is much like … Continue reading
Too easily, we fall into using the wrong words – and it’s costing us business. “The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug.” –Mark Twain Example: we fall … Continue reading
Internal oneupsmanship may have short-term benefits, but long term success comes with seeing the other leaders in the company as your First Team, not your competition. Continue reading
Leadership with honor requires communicating with honor. Continue reading
Another in TPG’s periodic series of posts on Leadership. Ouch. There are few memories quite so painful – literally – than remembering the squeaks and squawks, bleats and brays endured by the rest of the family while Simon was first … Continue reading
Ever been frozen? No, not the Disney movie. The feeling. Frozen in time, unable to act, unable to move in any direction. Like that terrifying moment when the computer screen goes still and your mouse dances frantically across the mouse … Continue reading
Another in a series of Leadership-focused blog posts from TPG Companies, Inc. We see it and know it everywhere: change is the only constant. Leaders are needed, as much or more than ever. Have theories of leadership kept up? According … Continue reading
Another in a series of Leadership-focused blog posts from TPG Companies, Inc. For Robert Greenleaf, leaders are in the business of creating servants. Wait. What was that? Look again at this oft-repeated quote of Greenleaf, the father of the Servant … Continue reading