- What Values Drive Your Company?
- 2018 Cardinal & Gold Gala – A most successful event!
- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
Tag Archives: maxims
Ninth in a series of ten maxims I’ve cultivated and use regularly to enhance business. Immediate action isn’t always the right move. It may be better to Let It Play Through. Conventional wisdom tends to reward fast action in business. Respond quickly. Think on … Continue reading
Eighth in a series of ten maxims I’ve cultivated and use regularly to enhance business. Like this Mobius strip, Excellence End to End is a never-ending cycle. Awhile ago I worked with a company that offered some of the highest quality services … Continue reading
Number 7 of ten maxims I’ve cultivated and use regularly to enhance business. Good things can arise – and come back around – if you just Leave the Door Open… …mentally and emotionally, to possibilities …in relationships …so other options … Continue reading
Number 6 in a series of ten maxims I find myself repeating. Calm Confidence is appealing. It’s appealing to prospects, to clients and customers, and to colleagues. And it feels good. You can’t just put Calm Confidence on like a crisp … Continue reading
Here’s number 5 in a series of ten maxims I find myself repeating often. You don’t really know if that new Burberry is the right coat for you until you’ve tried it on for size. You want to know how it … Continue reading
Here’s number 4 in a series of ten maxims I find myself repeating often. I hope they resonate with you as they do with scores of business owners and leaders we have coached, advised, or otherwise helped. Sometimes a tree is a … Continue reading
Whatever else you may think of Ronald Reagan, his Trust but Verify maxim rings pretty true. Continue reading
The second of ten maxims I find myself repeating often. I hope they resonate with you as they do with scores of business owners and leaders we have coached, advised, or otherwise helped. I absolutely believe we’re living in a VUCA world … Continue reading