- What Values Drive Your Company?
- 2018 Cardinal & Gold Gala – A most successful event!
- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
Tag Archives: organizations
Lessons from the Way of Tea, Part 1: Navigating Change
Navigating change – whether it’s a wholesale realignment of company practices and behaviors, or agreeing on new Terms & Conditions with a supplier or client – can feel like a minefield. A particularly unyielding employee, a supplier with a thousand … Continue reading
Posted in Change, Lessons Tagged business productivity, change management, let off steam, navigating change, organizations, tea, vent, Way of Tea Leave a comment
10 Essential Elements to Get Your Planning Bus on the Right Road
It’s easy to forget how fundamental strategic planning is – we may even be tempted to forgo it these days, when business and the world are changing so fast that it can seem futile to lay down any real plans. … Continue reading
Posted in Planning & Strategy Tagged organizations, planning, strategic planning, vision Leave a comment