- What Values Drive Your Company?
- 2018 Cardinal & Gold Gala – A most successful event!
- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
Tag Archives: Principled Approach
Eighth in a series of ten maxims I’ve cultivated and use regularly to enhance business. Like this Mobius strip, Excellence End to End is a never-ending cycle. Awhile ago I worked with a company that offered some of the highest quality services … Continue reading
Number 6 in a series of ten maxims I find myself repeating. Calm Confidence is appealing. It’s appealing to prospects, to clients and customers, and to colleagues. And it feels good. You can’t just put Calm Confidence on like a crisp … Continue reading
Whatever else you may think of Ronald Reagan, his Trust but Verify maxim rings pretty true. Continue reading
I’ve been told I sometimes repeat myself. I admit it. There are certain lines – maxims – that are useful and true in so many business situations, that I find myself repeating them. So I’ve gathered ten of my favorites, hoping they may … Continue reading