- What Values Drive Your Company?
- 2018 Cardinal & Gold Gala – A most successful event!
- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
Tag Archives: Servant Leadership
Ever been frozen? No, not the Disney movie. The feeling. Frozen in time, unable to act, unable to move in any direction. Like that terrifying moment when the computer screen goes still and your mouse dances frantically across the mouse … Continue reading
Another in a series of Leadership-focused blog posts from TPG Companies, Inc. For Robert Greenleaf, leaders are in the business of creating servants. Wait. What was that? Look again at this oft-repeated quote of Greenleaf, the father of the Servant … Continue reading