- What Values Drive Your Company?
- 2018 Cardinal & Gold Gala – A most successful event!
- Let’s Celebrate: You’re Invited!
- What Matters Most?
- 4 Value-Adds When Leading & Facilitating Planning
- Everything Flows. Everything Changes. Panta Rei.
- Inspired by Kevin Shikuku
- To Plan for Now, Know Your Vision
- Vision, Mission, Values. Personal Strategic Planning: Simply Stated
- Getting off the Rope
- A New Year’s Bowl – with Good Wishes from TPG Companies
- Are You Ready to Scale Up?
- Meet Carl & Jake Kirpes
- YOU Can Change the World! What Five Books Have Most Influenced Your Success and Why?
- There’s Power in Mistakes
Tag Archives: strategic planning
Client comments tell us lots about what is – and isn’t – valued in planning. Continue reading
Strategic Planning Building Blocks: Vision It’s not so hard to plan when you know what you’re planning for. What’s your guiding star? A Strategic Plan that tangibly moves you toward a compelling – even exciting – future is a Plan … Continue reading
By Jake Kirpes I’ve been thinking about this line from W. Edward Deming: “It is not enough to do your best, you must know what to do, and then do your best.” Ok, fine. But how do you figure out … Continue reading
Originally posted on implementation matters:
Last week I discussed how supply chain strategy can be the ‘killer’ strategy for a business. The examples of Amazon and iTunes disrupting entire industries show particularly how a strategic vision can be translated into…
It’s easy to forget how fundamental strategic planning is – we may even be tempted to forgo it these days, when business and the world are changing so fast that it can seem futile to lay down any real plans. … Continue reading